Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
To Help You FIND a Home I Will:
- Discuss your home requirements, including style, location and price.
- Review specific facts of financial alternatives to determine the price most suited to your financial abilities.
Provide information on all homes available in the area of your choice NOT JUST THOSE LISTED!
- You can now access the MLS directly from our web site to see ALL Residential Properties listed by ALL REALTORS available TODAY.
- Show you the entire area you select, locating schools, shopping areas, recreational facilities and houses of worship.
To Help You CHOOSE a Home I Will:
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs.
- Obtain the necessary written information on taxes, local laws ordinances, building permits, inspection reports and comparable sales!
To Help You BUY a Home I Will:
Explain all the financial alternatives, to find the lowest cost financing available on the home you choose.
Handle all the detail work and negotiations, carefully explain all written documents, and give you a copy of everything you sign.
Accompany you to a financial lender and explain the procedure for a mortgage application.
To Help You to LIVE With Your New Home:
- I will notify the neighbors of your new arrival.
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of Palm Beach area buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert for Palm Beach to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
The following articles provide useful information and are a great place to start if you're considering buying a home.